Friday, August 06, 2010

i'm no longer freshie... new life.. new spirit.. new heart

style='width: 36px; height: 26px;'/>
salam....
yahoooooo [mood baik tetibe berubah]
i'm no longer junior...........
so.. all of u can call me.. SENIOR....
all ma friends so proud to become senior lor...
how come lar they didn't feel proud of themself...
[konon2] they become UPM student more longer lar...
haizz....
just 1 year.. haish... hahahaha
but me also..
feel a new spirit of becoming senior...
when all the freshie come to get ma signature...
hahahaha...
i just make a short talk with them.. so shy lar..
but ma other fren make some kerja jahat..
example :
berlakon lah
masak maggi lah
lipat baju lah
basuh pinggan lah...
i didn't do that kindda of bully..
good senior lar katakan..
haizz...
become floorept[ketua aras]
make me feel burden..
ma fren always want me to do this la, that lar..
ish...
then, why i'm here..
being a floorept if u just arah2 me to do things..
i know lar ma kerja..
just let me alone..
that is better for me...
i dun like to be arah2 by others..
tegur is okay...
haizz...
this semester subject..
goin more tough...
law, interm 2, ma, fa..
enough to make me feel headache..
hahahaha...
currently..
get crazy on cn blue-yong hwa...
so cute, n handsome... 
hahahaha

make me feel crazy lorh..
hahahaha...
nothing to bebel lar..
c u next time..
my lil e diaries~~~~ 
salam....
i want u in my life!!!!!!

www.tips-fb.com

0 orang lompat katak:

Post a Comment

rase nak mengkeji tak???


 
segala isi benda dalam blog ni siti nazirah yang punya